UPDATE!

Flatcoated and took some better pics  🙂

Exams are over!

Phew, two weeks is too much for me >.<
Luckily it’s over now and i have time to do some gunpla 😀
Started on the MG Strike Freedom FBM.
Photobucket

I finished the torso and i compared it to my old NG Strike Freedom and i was amazed, it look so much better, the proportions on the NG are all messed up. (i’m thinking of using it as modding practice)

I also bought some supplies yesterday:
0.3 mm styrene plate
1 mm styrene plate
Photobucket

Pritt posterbuddies
Photobucket

NG 1/100 Destiny

After 2 months it’s finally done 😀
The blue is oil color for paintings
The red is also oil color for paintings but is a custom mix
The light frey is custom mixed enamels
The joint are mettalic enamel
The yellow is also oil color for paintings
The green is also oil color for paintings (alos custom mix)
The light blue is decanted spray can (custom mix)

But alot went wrong… im mean [i]alot[/i]

some stuff because of my lack of experience (>.<)
some were just plain bad luck (>_>)

just to name some:

-water in my paint (no watertrap…)
-parts breaking after the painting
-fingers on wet paint
-wet paint on other parts
-weak joints
-i lost the face so i had to replace it with the face from my old Strike Freedom
-out of flatcoat…

because of all this i had to glue everything, so now it’s in a fixed pose…

i learned alot from this build, so in a way, it was worth it… 🙂

enough of my talking, here are some pics 🙂

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket